We will maintain an unfailing commitment to understand our clients' needs and to provide comprehensive, practical, high-quality, and responsive solutions. We will maintain the highest professional and ethical standards, and continue the Firm's historical commitment to, and leadership in, community activities, pro-bono work, and service to the Bar.
- Bond Announces Katherine S. McClung Has Joined The Firm
- Barry R. Kogut Recognized as Top Rated Lawyer In Energy, Environmental, and Land Use Law
- Albany Attorney Richard L. Smith Honored By The Financial Service Centers Of New York, Inc.
- What Will it Cost? Paying Close Attention to the Economics of Litigation – A View From Outside Counsel
- Five Bond Attorneys Included In 2013 Chambers And Partners Guide
- Labor and Employment Law Academy, Fall 2013
- Workplace 2013 - Upstate
- Workplace 2013 - Downstate
- Jeremy Oczek to Present at Defending Yourself Against Online Patent Trolls Webcast
- Health Care: New Payment Rules for DME and Enteral Supplies under Part B: Competitive Bidding under DMEPOS Round 2 Implementation – July 1, 2013 (6/13)
- Higher Education: The Tax-Free NY Program (6/13)
- Collegiate Sports: Division I Board Reviews Actions on Working Group Proposals (5/13)
- Employee Benefits: Department Of Labor Publishes Model Language For Insurance Exchange Notices - Distribution Deadline Is October 1, 2013 (5/13)